THINK TWICE: VIDEO SERIES
The Inside Story on Insider Trading
The vividly memorable Think Twice videos are the leading training tools for insider-trading prevention and compliance. Developed with SEC input, they are used by over 1,000 companies.
- shows, through an engaging drama, types of conduct that constitute insider trading and tipping
- dramatizes why you cannot escape being caught and prosecuted
- portrays how employees of a fictional company suffered financial, criminal, and personal consequences because of their actions
- features former SEC officials in acting roles (including Harvey Pitt, former chairman of the SEC)
- revisits the company in the original video ten years later to show new problems
- shows SEC investigators as they pursue the facts that underlie suspicious trading patterns
- features a new cast of devious perpetrators and misdirected would-be do-gooders
- presents problems with insider trading and tipping that involve the internet and online discussion forums
- features a captivating interview with William McLucas when he was head of the SEC's Enforcement Division
- covers the fundamentals of insider trading
- explains the diligent and relentless methods the SEC uses to discover and prosecute insider trading
- includes reenactments of memorable and sometimes chilling stories of real SEC investigations
- All 3 videos included in this series.
- Prudential Insurance Company"Useful and effective teaching tool...worth the investment..."
- The Gillette Company